M4MD COVID Store Updates
We are still working within the Monroe County laws for your safety. We ask that everyone in the building wear a mask. We will be wiping down the counter, pens and credit card machine in between customers. The door handles and ramp railings are being sanitized frequently. We also providing hand sanitizer. We will most likely be having all classes indoors. Please be sure only two humans are attending per dog. Class sizes are still being limited to provide comfortable spacing within the training center. Play dates will also be indoors. One person will be admitted into the training center per dog up to the first 13 dogs to arrive. After that your dog may enter only. Children of any age do count as one human. In grooming we are asking that you take your dog's leash, collar, and/or harness with you to limit cross-contamination.
Check out our new Nose Work classes.
NOSE WORK IS A FUN SEARCH AND SCENTING ACTIVITY. IT HELPS BUILD CONFIDENCE AND FOCUS IN YOUR DOG. IT IS A GREAT WAY TO GET IN A LITTLE EXERCISE IN THE COLDER MONTHS.
Pooping Pooches calendar will be 15% off throughout the month of January.
- Basic Foundation: Thurs 2/4 @ 4:00 PM, Sat 2/13 @ 4:30 PM, Wed 2/24 @ 5:30 PM, Friday 2/26 @ 11:30 AM
- Intermediate Foundation: Tue 2/23 @ 6:45 PM
- Advanced Foundation with Therapy Prep: Wed 1/27 @ 6:45 PM
- CCC 1: Thur 1/21 @ 11:30 AM
- CCC 2: Wed 3/3 @ 6:45 PM
- CCC 3: coming soon
- Treibball 2:Tues 2/23 @ 8:00 PM
- Treibball Open Session: Tuesday 1/26 @ 7:45 PM
- Puppy Preschool: Sun 12/27 @ 1:30 PM & Sun 1/10 @ 12:30 PM
- Trick Dog Class: Mon 2/8 @ 7:30 PM
- Nose Work Session: Thur 2/4 @ 6:45 PM
- Online Reactive Dog Starter Seminar: Sun 2/7 @ 4:00 PM
- Online Play Biting Workshop: Tue 1/19 @ 8:00 PM & Sun 2/7 @ 1:45 PM
- Online Service Dog 101: Sun 1/24 @ 12:30 PM
- Jump Stop! Workshop: Sat 1/30 @ 5:45 PM
- Rock Solid Recall: Mon 1/18 @ 7:30 PM & Sat 2/13 @ 5:45 PM
- Socialization Blitz: Sat 2/20 @ 5:45 PM
- Online Potty Training Seminar: Sat 2/9 @ 5:45 PM
- Loose Leash Walking: Fri 1/22 @ 4:00 PM, Sun 2/7 @ 2:45 PM, & Fri 2/19 @ 11:30 AM
- CPR & First Aid for Pets: Sun 1/31 @ 2:00 PM
Grooming is fully operational. When you drop off you will take your pets leash, collar, harness and/or flea collar with you before you go. Schedule your groom a few weeks in advance you if you are looking to get a cut or bath before the holidays.